ANTIGUA CHARTER YACHT SHOW
in collaboration with the
DESIGNER WATER CONTEST
Antigua Charter Yacht Show in collaboration with CYBA, AYCA, IYBA, and MYBA is conducting a Designer Water Contest to help raise awareness on a great way to reduce plastic water bottle waste while providing charter guests with delicious drinking water.
Share your passion for the environment and enter the “Designer Water Contest” at the Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting, December 4-9, 2019.
The purpose of the contest is to highlight the great taste of water produced on board yachts, show the creativity of the yacht chefs, and demonstrate easy ways to eliminate the plastic water bottle waste on yachts.
- Prepare a flavored water using natural ingredients of your choice (no alcohol or sugar syrup). See here for some Sample Recipes.
2. Water used must be produced by the desalinator onboard your yacht.
3. Beverage must be served in reusable containers. No plastic.
4. Display a printed copy of the recipe with the name of the recipe, ingredients, preparation steps, and the name of your boat.
5. Participants must take the CYBA Going Green to Save the Blue Pledge.
Taste, Creativity, and Presentation Will Be Judged:
A group of industry Brokers representing all 4 associations will be selected to judge your water based on taste, creativity, and presentation. Judging will take place during regular yacht viewing hours on December 5th and 6th. Judges will come aboard individually so please have your water ready on both days.
How To Enter:
To enter the contest, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your yacht and indicate you are attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show as well as the best email to reach you.
There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner with awards and wonderful prizes for each. The winning yachts will be awarded on December 7th at 5:45pm during the CYBA Hall of Fame event at Nelson’s Dockyard Museum/Copper & Lumber Store Hotel.