CYBA Chartering in Greece Panel Discussion 2019 – Introductory Portion
In order to watch the full version of the panel discussion, you must be logged in as a CYBA Member, then click the Watch Video button.
This video contains the first several minutes of the CYBA Education Committee’s Panel Discussion between 3 Central Agents, 3 Yacht Captains, and 1 Charter Broker, at the Trianon in Napflion, Greece, during the MEDYS 2019, covering Meltemi winds, VAT, Duty Free Fuel, Itineraries, Hot Spots, and more!
Participants from Left to Right
- Moderator: Ami Ira (CYBA Secretary) with Bluewater Yachting
- Captain Manthos Gaitis of 50m M/Y OURANOS
- CA – Fotis Geranios with IYC Greece
- Captain Sergios Kakarantzas of 38m M/Y SOURAYA
- Captain Giorgos Mourmouris of 21m Catamaran S/Y NUMBER ONE
- CA – Leta Antoniou with BLU COVE
- CA – Barbara Gabriel with FYLY Yachting
- Broker – Leanne Pliske with IYC
If you’re not yet a CYBA Member, we welcome you to join enabling you to view all our upcoming seminars as a member benefit!
If you’re not eligible for CYBA Membership, you can still benefit from the insight these professionals shared for only $50! Save $25 by entering promo code MEDYS if you attended this year’s show.
Go to www.cyba.digitalchalk.com and click Create Account. This account is solely for CYBA’s online learning platform. Once you’re in, click CATALOG, click CHARTERING IN GREECE, and pay by US credit card. (Unfortunately, the learning platform doesn’t accept international credit cards. If you’d like access to watch the full version but have no US credit card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a Paypal invoice.)
Thanks for watching! Please send any suggestions for future topics to email@example.com!